VA Lottery Draw Games Schedule
|Pick 3 Day||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||US/Eastern|
|Pick 3 Night||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||US/Eastern|
|Pick 4 Day||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM||US/Eastern|
|Pick 4 Night||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||US/Eastern|
|Cash 5 Night||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||US/Eastern|
|Bank a Million||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||US/Eastern|
|Cash4Life||9:00 PM||9:00 PM||9:00 PM||9:00 PM||9:00 PM||9:00 PM||9:00 PM||US/Eastern|
|Mega Millions||11:00 PM||11:00 PM||US/Eastern|
|Powerball||10:59 PM||10:59 PM||10:59 PM||US/Eastern|
Virginia (VA) Lottery
Most people are searching for the latest VA Lottery Results and recent news about Virginia Lottery results posts. Before heading towards the lottery game results, let’s have a glance at its information and history.
Virginia (VA) Lottery is an independent agency created in 1987. The agency was established when the people of Virginia voted for the State Lottery creation. After the release, its first ticket was sold on 20th September 1988.
The Virginia lottery’s significant factor is the tickets’ profit donation to the K-12 public education. This charity system makes the agency more prominent. So since 1999 VA Lottery proceeds are used for young Virginians residents.
Also in the Fiscal year 2020, the Virginia State Lottery VA agency generated over $2 billion in sales, and $595 million (27.7%) of it was donated to the school funding of the Virginia K-12 public education. It is the best part of the organization to spend most of the money on the educational system. Another exciting thing (proof of its popularity) to know about the Virginia lottery is its income from 1989 to 2020 is $13.042 billion, a huge amount indeed!
Types of Virginia Lottery (with Daily Draws)
There are daily draws for the VA Lottery Games, twice a day. The game packages of the daily draw include Pick 3, Pick 4, Cash4Life, and Cash 5 Night. All have their consequences and scenario. You will also get a chance to win hundreds of dollars at a time. We will discuss each session of the lottery in detail to get an idea of each game.
VA Lottery Pick 3
Pick 3 Day is the easiest and the simplest round of the game. The winners of the match will be awarded $500 at the end. To be a part of the contest, follow the below-mentioned points and be a winner of the next round!
- To play Pick 3, you have to invest $1 or 50 cents from your side on the ticket, so firstly, choose your play amount!
- In the next step, you have to choose the play type! For the details of the play type, follow the relevant section of the context.
- Now, you have to choose the draw option. It can either be a day, night or both draws. As you know, there are two draws for each game daily.
- It is the most critical and crucial step; you have to choose the three digits, starting from 000 to 999. Choose the numbers from your payslip.
- Another way to select the digits is the Easy Pick from your computer, but it will be random.
- The winning numbers are shown on the site daily at 11 p.m. Eastern.
To add more fun to Pick 3, we have 5 play types for the player; the details are as below:
- Combo: This play type covers all the bases, and you can choose the three digits according to your will with an extra $1.
- Any Order: Add more options in your game with Any Oder play type! In this type, the order does not matter, and you can match all the three digits
- Pairs: In pairs, you can choose the two digits only! The third one will be random, and you will have a chance to win the exact order match
- 50/50: This is the best for both worlds! Put $1 in two parts, i.e., 50¢ for a definite order and 50 ¢ on the other exact match
Pick 3 Night offers you several play options. If you choose this game, you are guaranteed never to get bored. Spice up your game by selecting the following selections:
- You can try many numbers on a single ticket. To grab the chance, buy a multi-draw ticket at a time. By getting this option, you can choose consecutive numbers on a single ticket. The price of a ticket might increase in a single draw added to the ticket.
- Another option is “Future Draw.” Using this option, you can keep your numbers reserved for the future draw and let the clerk know about the date you wish to draw on!
- Moreover, you can also use your previous number up to 20 times. If you are in love with the number, repeat it for your next draw.
Prizes of Pick 3 with the play types:
- Exact Order Play
- The winning prize is $500 with 1 in 1,000 chances
- Any Order Play
- 3 ways winning prize is $160 with 1 in 333.3 chances
- 6 ways have 1 in 166.7 winning ratios with a prize of $80
- 50/50 Play Types
- The 6 ways any order prize is $40 with opportunities 1 in 200, for the exact order it is $290 with 1 in 1,000 chances.
- With the exact order 6 ways, the winning chances are 1 in 1,000, having a prize of $290, and for any order, it is $40 with 1 in 200 chances.
- Combo Plays
- For 3 ways, having cost $3, the winning prize is $500 with a ratio of 1 in 333
- In 6 ways, the winning prize is $500 with a ratio of 1 in 166.7
- Pair plays
For all front, split and back pairs, the winning prize is $50 with a winning ratio of 1 in 100.
VA Lottery Pick 4
The next gaming option available in Virginia is Pick 4 Lottery. The strategy of the game is according to Pick 3. The main difference is the VA lottery numbers pick 3, and the VA lottery numbers pick 4. You have to choose at least 4 numbers in pick 4 starting from 0000 to 9999. You can also use the Easy pick from your computer to choose any number. Virginia (VA) Lottery results of Pick 4 Day out at 2:00 pm. And Pick 4 Night VA results timing is 11:00 pm., so stay tuned for the recent updates!
The play types of Pick 4 are as same as Pick 3, that includes:
- Any Order
- Exact Order
Moreover, you can check the past winning numbers to add more details while selecting your number. Pick 4 numbers are dating all way back from 1991. If you enter the numbers from a single ticket, each round number will be shown separately. Be careful and happy gaming!
Prize and winning chances according to the Play Types:
This information is gathered from Pick 4 results to facilitate the user. Keep in mind that the prizes are in accordance with the ticket price of $1!
- For Any Order Plays:
- 4 ways have 1 in 2,500 chances with a prize of $1,200
- 6 ways have 1 chance in 1666 with the prize $800
- 12 ways have a prize of $400 with 1 chance in 833.3
- 24 ways have 1 probability in 416.7
- 50/50 Plays
In 50/50 play types, the price has the exact order and any order prize according to the ticket:
- 4 ways any order prize is $600 with a winning ratio of 1: 3,333, for Exact order prize, it is $3000 having 1: 10,000 ratio
- 6 ways exact winning order prize is $2,700 with the probability of 1: 10,000 and any order prize is $400 with a winning ratio of 2,000
- 12 way any order winning prize is $200 with the winning ratio 1 in 909.1, and for the exact order, the prize is $2,700, and the ratio is 10,000
- The last one is the 24 way, for any order, the prize is $100 with 1 in 434.8 chances and $2,600 for exact order with a ratio of 1 in 10,000
- Combo Plays
Lastly, we have combo plays with the details as below:
- For the 4 way, that costs $4, the prize is $5,000 with the winning chances 1 in 2,500
- Then for 6 way, which cost $6, the winning prize is the same as above, but the wining ratio is 1 in 1,666.7
- After that for 12 way, the prize is $5000, and chances are 1 in 833.3, and the ticket costs $12
- The last one is 24-way, with the cost $24 and the winning prize is the same with chances 1 in 416.7
Cash 5 VA Lottery Results
VA Cash 5 game prize starts from $100,000. To play a classic game with modern features, bring the ticket of cash 5 now! Become a pro player by getting the tickets for $1. However, gaming competition is tough, and it is hard to beat the other players.
The main difference between the other gaming scenarios and Cash 5 Night winning numbers is the selection manner. You can choose your numbers between 1 to 41.
Cash 5 EZ Match is another option to play and win instantly. So it means more ways to grab the prize.
The cash 5 winners are mostly under the ticket of $1. Chose the number of your own choice or used the option of the play slip. The Virginia Cash 5 Results daily announcement time is 11.00 pm!
With the play options, you will get the same choice as others. The difference that lies here is the Multi-Draw ticket. Using this option, you can use the same ticket for 91 consecutive draws.
You can also repeat the same number 20 times. This feature is best for the players that own their favorite number. VA lottery cash 5 last and recent numbers will be available on our site every day!
Virginia Bank a Million
Unlike other games, Bank a Million VA is a different and most profitable game ever! Become a part of the Virginia Bank a Million and get the chance to be the winner every Wednesday and Saturday. First, you have to select six different numbers from your lottery ticket to play the game, and the 7th bonus ball will be automatically selected from the VA lottery.
Second, you can use the Easy Pick feature as well to choose your number and go for the win. Lastly, you can also use a combination of both with them to get a good number. Virginia Bank a Million result rolls out at 11 p.m., twice a week.
Moreover, the ticket costs $2, and you have to buy the tickets before 10:45 p.m. on draw nights.
Cash 4 Life Virginia
Virginia Lottery Cash 4 Life is the most amazing and paying back part of the game. Cash4Life is offered is ten US states. Initially, it started off in two States i.e. New York and New Jersey in June 2014.
The first draw was held on June 16, 2014. So, the Virginia State joined Cash 4 Life on May 03, 2015, replacing Decades of Dollars.
To play this, follow the instruction below and earn $1000 at a time:
- Grab a ticket for $2 and choose your number manually on the play slip, or you can use the Easy Pick.
- In the next step, select the 5 numbers from 1 to 60 and cash ball number from 1 to 4
- You can also choose any of your favorite numbers, and the computer will select the remaining.
- The Cash4Life results will be shown on the VA lottery official site at 9 p.m.
In the playing options of Cash 4 Life, you can choose the one mentioned below:
- Use the computer to generate the number, and with the Easy Pick, you can win up to $10
- With the multi-draw ticket, you can play consecutive 26 numbers on a single ticket. Keep in mind that every draw will increase your ticket price
- The future draw option allows you to save your number for future games. Let the clerk know about your preference before the draw!
- Lastly, you can use the same number 20 times if it is your favorite one. Book your number and get it printed on more than one ticket
Winning Prizes of VA Lottery Cash 4 Life Winning Numbers:
- 5 balls + Cash ball: the prize is $1,000 per day for life. The winning chances are 1 in 21,846,048
- 5 balls: in this game, you will get $1,000 in a week for life. The winning ratio is 1 in 7,282,016
- 4 balls + Cash ball: the winning prize is $2,500, and the ratio is 1 in 79,440
- 4 balls: $500 is the winning prize with the probability of 1 in 26,480
- 3 balls + Cash ball has the winning prize of $100 with the chances 1 in 1,471
- 3 balls winner will get the $25 has 1 chance in 490
- 2 balls + Cash ball has the wining prize $10, with 1: 83
- 2 balls game has the prize of $4 with the probability of 1 in 28
- 1 ball + Cash ball-winner gets $2, with a ratio of 1 in 13
Virginia Mega Millions
Have a chance to win the big prize with the Mega Millions VA! Each game cost $2. So, grab your ticket now for $2 and become a part of the stream flowing to win the race. Be a millionaire!
VA lottery winning numbers mega millions will get $40 million as the prize and other cash prizes. The winning amount will grow until the jackpot is won. The mega millions’ interesting fact is that there can be multiple winners rather than a single winner!
VA Lottery Mega Millions Drawing:
Mega Millions VA drawings will take twice a week. The drawing days are Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. you can check your number using our website. If you do not have access to a television or a computer, you can go to the nearby retailer to check your ticket.
The retailer will scan your ticket and let you know about the results. While buying the VA lottery Mega Millions tickets, keep in mind that they stop selling at the draw dates, 10:45 p.m. the ticket sales are final and cannot be canceled.
Follow the instructions below to get your game number:
- Get the play slip from the and pick five different numbers from it.
- You can choose five numbers from 1 to 70 and then select the mega ball number from 1 to 25.
- Also, you can select your number using the computer via Easy Pick.
- Either you can use the combinations of both!
- Check the Va lottery mega millions jackpot at each draw held on Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m.
Virginia Power Ball
Powerball VA is a drawing game in which players try to match five numbers from 1 through 69, plus a Powerball number from 1 through 26. It is for those who love playing for big cash prizes.
Virginia VA lottery Powerball allows you to win and be a millionaire the next day, next week, next month, or next year… Wait for your turn! There are several different ways to play this game. Let’s have a glance at them all.
Number selection is the main part of the game after getting the ticket. Follow the step to make your 6-digits number.
- Grab your play slip and choose the numbers from their starting from 1 to 69. Afterward, select a play ball number from 1 to 26.
- You can also use the Easy Pick feature of the game via computer.
- Either, you can mix your and computer choice to get a comprehensive number.
- Each play costs $2
- The VA Lottery Powerball results are out on Monday. Wednesday and Saturday at 11 p.m.
Powerball Winning Numbers:
The winning numbers of the Powerball game will get a chance to grab a good amount of money directly into their pockets. There are a total of nine ways to win the Powerball game, few of them are:
- If your Powerball number matches the winning number, you will get a prize of $4.
- If your first five digits match, you will get the prize of $1 million.
- To collect the Powerball Jackpot, you have to make all your six digits exactly matching
The play options include the following selections:
- The multi-draw ticket allows you to play the draws 26 times consecutive from a single ticket.
- Repeat the numbers, have them printed for up to 20 tickets.
- You can also avail the option of a future draw.
Check your VA lottery Powerball results from our site with data obtained from the VA Lottery Site.
VA Lottery Winning Numbers
VA lottery winners are the best source for you to select the numbers on your ticket. You can take help from the previous VA lottery numbers to be the next cash prize owner. It will help you catch the potential good numbers so that the chances to be the winner are maximized. Also, VA lottery number results with the previous record are available on our site to aid you. Happy Playing!
VA Lottery Winners
To be the next winner, have an idea of number selection from the VA lottery winning numbers. You can check the winning results to see if your selected number is capable of the prize or not. Also, winning numbers are the best way to choose the numbers in the next round. So, see the details of today’s numbers and be the next winner!
FAQs related to VA Lottery Results
1. Who can play and win the Virginia lottery?
You are allowed to play if your age is above 18. If you are younger than 18, you can have lottery tickets and prizes as a gift. If you are eligible, you can try your luck and win it.
2. In how many days can I collect my prize?
Winners have at least 180 days to collect their winning amount. However, rules may change depending on the game you are playing. Some games can give you more days to claim the prize.
3. Are winners allowed to hide their identities?
Yes, the law allows winners to stay anonymous. Winners can decide whether they want to go public with the prize they have won or not. So, it is a decision that rests upon the winner’s choice only.
4. Will I have to pay tax on lottery prizes?
Yes, all lottery prizes are subjected to tax. You will have to pay state and federal tax for each prize. It will change according to the different lotteries.
5. Are groups allowed to share lottery prizes?
Yes, of course, some lottery prizes can be shared with a group of people they have played together. So, make sure you know the restrictions related to sharing the prize money.
You are All Done! Win Prices and Happy Gaming!